TrainingZONE is delighted to announce a new partnership with Echelon Learning Ltd, operators of the learningmatters.com website to provide an additional resource library of over 1,500 learning resources within the TrainingZONE Toolkit.
This new resource centre offers
- 600 training solutions from the libraries of Video Arts and Echelon Learning,
- 400 self-development solutions published by Echelon Learning,
- 350 management articles and case studies from the libraries of MCB University Press and Thomson Learning,
- 50 diagnostic and audit solutions published by Echelon Learning,
- The International Encyclopedia of 400 business terms, and
- Previews of 50 management books published by Thomson Learning.
Each of the resources in the LearningMatters resource centre is summarised in the online catalogue. Most are available for almost immediate electronic delivery to your desktop for a small fee debited to your credit card. Users can browse, select and purchase resources online. After ordering, an automated system sends the chosen resources directly to your email address for immediate use.
There are now over 2,500 training, learning and resource materials in the TrainingZONE Toolkit including these 1,500 resources from the LearningMatters Resource Centre all available now. A further significant expansion of the Toolkit is scheduled for early 2001.