I'm looking for ideas to divide a large group of people (40) into syndicate groups, and in such a way that it also works as an icebreaker!
Your suggestions greatly appreciated.
Whitepapers of the Week
Jon and Kate round up all the goings-on at this year's Learning Live. Themes of the conference included networks, working out loud, BYOD, organisational development and a heck of a lot more besides. This year's keynote speaker Jamil Qureshi was funny, subversive and kicked the day off nicely.
Session links to follow
Please ensure that you have iTunes installed before subscribing.
- Why is it that students or audiences do not seem to engage anymore? 1,929 28
- Professional skills development for subject matter experts? 474 9
- How to damage your training business by publishing a book 998 3
- Icebreaker change exercise 829 2
- Why you can't hire your way around the soft skills gap 1,050