I'm looking for ideas to divide a large group of people (40) into syndicate groups, and in such a way that it also works as an icebreaker!
Your suggestions greatly appreciated.
Whitepapers of the Week
This month Jon and Kate solve the digital skills crisis, the NHS tech problem and even have a crack at Fermat's Last Theorem they're feeling so confident. Sue Husband drops in to talk about National Apprenticeship Week.
Please ensure that you have iTunes installed before subscribing.
- Trainer Tools #7 - Breaking ice and building rapport: three quick and easy techniques 608 6
- What the first thing that comes to mind when I mention webinars? 420 4
- elearning about elearning Pt II 620 4
- The 70:20:10 model: the good, the bad and the misunderstandings 1,271 2
- The best way to learn is......? 528 2