What is the situation with using the term 'Brainstorm'? I've heard conflicting opinions on whether it is a politically correct term to use whilst in the classroom. Can anyone help?
Whitepapers of the Week
Jon and Kate round up all the goings-on at this year's Learning Live. Themes of the conference included networks, working out loud, BYOD, organisational development and a heck of a lot more besides. This year's keynote speaker Jamil Qureshi was funny, subversive and kicked the day off nicely.
Session links to follow
Please ensure that you have iTunes installed before subscribing.
- Why is it that students or audiences do not seem to engage anymore? 1,931 28
- Professional skills development for subject matter experts? 475 9
- How to damage your training business by publishing a book 1,001 3
- Icebreaker change exercise 830 2
- Why you can't hire your way around the soft skills gap 1,050