We are draughting our first Learning and Development policy. This is something we have never had before and I wondered if there were any critical elements to be included or tips/advice anyone has from experience as to what MUST be included.
Whitepapers of the Week
There may not be a guest, but that doesn't mean the hosts have a shortage of things to say. Aurion Learning's predictions blog post gets analysed, plus a look forward to Learning Technologies 2015.
Links to the stories: Coming soon
Please ensure that you have iTunes installed before subscribing.
- Caption competition: Jan/Feb 2015 1,057 8
- How do you make your training sessions practical? 317 6
- Animated discussions....what's your experience? 1,165 5
- An Excellent Wall Poster for Change Management Training 439 4
- IDEAS PLEASE - Team event focussing on team building and learning & development 261 4