The closing date for the New Learning Opportunities Award has been extended to Friday 13 February.
Run by the National Institute of Adult continuing Education (NIACE), the awards have a top prize of £5000 and further prizes of £500. NIACE is looking for projects that show originality in design and ensure a route of progression for adult learners.
They are looking for entries under two themes:
1. International Learning Opportunities, where projects should show:
* collaborative activity with partners in other countries
* direct learner involvement
* learning enhanced through this interaction.
2. Supporting Employees' Learning:
Entrant projects should be "co-managed by a partnership of the employee, the management and the trade union".
Winners will be invited to one of the key national conferences in Adult Learners' Week (Thursday 20 May).
Entry forms can be downloaded at the NIACE website.