Small/medium-sized training providers are struggling to get to grips with online technology for their business. They've built their own billboard websites but don't have any easy means of delivering services online without substantial investment. Training Providers Partner Pages provide you with a quick, simple, inexpensive solution.
Training Providers Partner Pages create an easy-to-use, self-managed platform for training providers to deliver their learning services and resources online and to place them directly before the focused TrainingZone audience.
Partner Pages are a dedicated, client-branded area within TrainingZone where each training provider is able to display/list their courses, collect enquiries, deliver electronic content, and run collaborative events for their learners online.
Illustrative example of Training Provider Partner Page
- Index page: who we are, what we do (with facility to edit page online)
- Contact details page (with facility to edit text online), plus enquiry form-to-mail for use by readers
- Our Courses: displays courses and events entered by partner into Events Database, with online booking facility
- Our Online Resources: displays Word documents, PowerPoint slides, Acrobat files, etc submitted by partner (must be own copyright) and stored in Document Library - resources can be free or chargeable at a price set by partner
- Workshop Chat: own text chat area for use with own groups of learners
- Whiteboard: own whiteboard area (for drawing/brainstorming, etc.) for use with groups of learners (to be confirmed)
- Forum: area where partner can set up message conferencing for access and message posting by individuals learners, etc.
- Special Offers page: to display special offer (with facility to edit page online)
These facilities do not require any user downloads of software. They can be accessed from all common internet browsers. Some company firewalls will limit access to the Java-technology Workshops and Whiteboards, but instructions for by-passing this are provided.
These facilities enable the training providers and learners in various remote locations to work together online whilst viewing the same content and collaborating with each other. At this time, broadcasting voices over the internet normally requires additional software and/or considerable expense. Where the training provider also wishes to speak directly with their audience, we recommend you set up a parallel telephone call or conference call using your standard telephone supplier; we are also implementing an option for online telephone conferencing which could be added later, subject to cost.
Signposting users to your Training Providers Partner Page
Annual licence fee: £3,500 plus VAT
This price can be reduced where a lower number of services are required.
No commission on sales is payable to TrainingZone. Where Sift collects payment from users for online services (e.g. sale of content from Document Library), a deduction in respect of Sift's credit card costs will be made.
Partner Pages are designed to be self-managed. The annual licence fee includes the set-up costs for the Partner Pages as defined in the specification; a production fee is charged where the Partner subsequently requests changes to be carried out by Sift staff.
Variations to the illustrative suite of Partner Pages are negotiable.
Partner Pages can be combined with a banner or newswire campaign for even greater exposure.
An alternative specification is available for Service Suppliers who wish to offer a wide range of promotions services - please enquire for the details.
Display of same Partner Pages on other Sift community sites.
Partner retains copyright of all documents in the Resource Library and indemnifies Sift against any claim for breach of copyright howsoever arising.
Please contact any member of our Sales Team on 0117 915 9600 or by email.