An ice-breaker that's perfect for the festive season from Jim Bradley.
Here is a quick and easy intro that gets everyone up and moving and talking to each other. Have a go it works!
It's called the 'Snowball Fight' and the instructions are as follows:
- Have each person write their name, what they do, where they are from, one distinguishing characteristic plus two unusual facts about themselves on a piece of white A4 paper.
- Get everyone to scrunch their sheet of paper up into a ball – i.e. now they have ‘snowballs’!
- Each person throws their snowball to someone else and everyone continues to throw the snowballs around the group for about a minute or so – the scene is one of general mess and madness!
- Once the throwing has stopped, everyone has to have a single snowball and they then have to find the owner of that snowball.
- When they have located the owner of the snowball they have in their possession, they will introduce themselves to the ‘owner’ and then introduce the ‘owner’ to the rest of the participants.