We've sifted through the past week's L&D news, opinion and blogs to find you some of the more interesting commentary on the industry and beyond.
Let us know what you've enjoyed reading this week, and what you think of the articles we've listed below!
Learning trends (or fads?)
- Neuroscience and learning - fact or fad? (The Debunker Club)
- Why I speak at conferences (Sam Rogers, LinkedIn)
Content seriesView full content series
- Sales laziness: just doing the milk round (Serial Trainer)
- Talk with your audience, not at them (Google Slides)
- What are the key skills of a social service agent? (MyCustomer)
The business of L&D
- Why L&D professionals need business intelligence (Upside Learning)
- Learning is not a hat: one size does not fit all! (Jordan Fladell, LinkedIn)
- How music affects your productivity (Gregory Ciotti, Medium)
- Three tips for working from home (Elena di Fiore, LinkedIn)
- How to read, and remember what you've read (Jory Mackay, LinkedIn)