This Expert Guide, prepared by TrainingZONE staff with added suggestions and advice from various members, details the various options for accrediting training and learning courses. The Guide offers an overview of the new National Qualifications Framework, and the various accreditation options offered by the ISM, OSR, NEBS Management, Open College Network, IITT, IMCA and other organisations are described with links.
Whitepapers of the Week
This month Jon and Kate solve the digital skills crisis, the NHS tech problem and even have a crack at Fermat's Last Theorem they're feeling so confident. Sue Husband drops in to talk about National Apprenticeship Week.
Please ensure that you have iTunes installed before subscribing.
- Trainer Tools #7 - Breaking ice and building rapport: three quick and easy techniques 662 6
- What the first thing that comes to mind when I mention webinars? 519 5
- elearning about elearning Pt II 703 4
- The 70:20:10 model: the good, the bad and the misunderstandings 1,353 2
- The best way to learn is......? 573 2