Visitors to this month's Learning Technologies Exhibition can access 14 free seminars on learning and development.
The seminars, which are in addition to the main conference and exhibition, will include subjects ranging from in depth product presentations to topical learning-industry issues.
They will take place at the Seminar Theatre in the Exhibition Hall, and with 3,000 visitors expected to attend the exhibition at Olympia 2 those interested are advised to arrive early to guarantee a place.
The programme includes:
Wednesday 26th January 2005
* 11.00 - 11.30 - Smaller and Smaller Training Budget? Target Your Training Spend With Skills Management, John Cooke, Product Director, InfoBasis Ltd
* 11.45 - 12.15 - Do Everything Better - A New Learning Landscape, Ebi Zadeh, Executive Director, Parity Training
* 12.30 - 13.00 - The Truth is Out There, Robin Hoyle, Chief Learning Architect, ebc
* 13.15 - 13.45 - The Future of Learning Technology, Jon Ciampi, Senior Director, Product Management, SumTotal Systems
* 14.00 - 14.30 - eCitizen - The Government's Initiatives to get the UK Online, Pete Bayley, Director of Qualification Products, The British Computer Society
* 14.45 - 15.15 - Completion Rate 100%, Neil Lasher, Managing Director, Trainer1
* 15.30 - 16.00 - The Next Generation of Rapid e-Learning, Ian Turner, Director Northern Europe & Gary Robinson, Enterprise Accounts Manager, Macromedia Europe
Thursday 27th January 2005
* 11.00 - 11.30 - Remotely Assisted Instructional Learning (RAIL), Jason Beer, Storage Portfolio Manager and Senior Trainer, HP Education
* 11.45 - 12.15 - Virtual Learning in Action! Deborah Taylor-Young, Director of e-Learning & Loretto Kelly, e-Learning Consultant, Spring IT Training
* 12.30 - 13.00 - The Death of the e-Learning Course, Steve Dineen, Chief Executive, Fuel
* 13.15 - 13.45 - Smart Learning Comes of Age, Simon Banks, Director, Intuition
* 14.00 - 14.30 - Best Practices in Online Training & The Virtual Classroom, Eric Vidal, Product Marketing Manager, WebEx Communications, Inc
* 14.45 - 15.15 - Integrating e-Learning into the Workflow Process, Sambit Mohapatra, Vice President, UK and Europe, TATA Interactive Systems
* 15.30 - 16.00 - Effective Security Awareness, Max McLellan, EMEA Regional Education Manager, Symantec
Learning Technologies 2005 Exhibition and Conference takes place at Olympia 2, London on January 26 and 27.