Take five minutes to savour your coffee and catch up on the week's L&D news and opinion, which we've spent the past few days collecting just for you.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading too!
- An anatomy of the modern learning professional (Nick Shackleton-Jones, LinkedIn)
- Is the 70:20:10 learning model right for your organization? (Matrix Blog)
- The best example of “Micro-learning”: Us (The Simple Shift)
- Personalized learning: what it really is and why it really matters (Educause Review)
Content seriesView full content series
- Coaching by numbers (Ivy Business Journal)
- Learning how to collaborate when you're self-employed (Harvard Business Review)
- The world’s most innovative countries in 5 charts (Raconteur)
- Social media skills gap (Deepak Goel, LinkedIn)
- The 'work from home' dream doesn't work (Medium)
- Reinventing work for the future (Coppola Comment)