To help us celebrate 10 years of the TrainingZone.co.uk website, Academy28 donated a fantastic £800 prize. Find out who won a licence to use Your Preferences for Training package with 100 participants!
Derek Ive, from City Business at Southampton City College will be creating a buzz with his Your Preferences for Training prize from Academy28.
He successfully answered the three questions - which foxed some of you! The answers were:
- How many elements make up a Your Preferences for Training package?
- In which Alpine town was Carl Jung born on 26th July 1875?
- Which American Pop Artist's famous 'drip paintings' were influenced by his experiences of Jungian psychoanalysis?
The Your Preferences for Training package provides a powerful set of resources to enable trainers to develop and deliver a face-to-face training session that is in tune with the learning style of each participant.
Having completed the Your Preferences test and reviewed the resulting reports and analysis, you will:
- Understand what you're like in the training room, how you might come across to your participants and what the set-up and presentation of your training is like
- Know how each of your participants prefers to learn and what you as the trainer should do to flex your own preferred delivery style to create the perfect conditions for learning for everyone present
Each participant will also have a good understanding of their own preferred learning style and how, in particular, they can get the most from their active participation in the training session, together with other valuable information about their overall behavioural preferences that they can apply in other areas of their working or personal lives.
Academy28 specialises in supporting individual and organisational development through a range of services that combine the application of technology with an in-depth understanding of personality type and individual behavioural preferences. Their portfolio is led by their unique rapid online behavioural preferences tool linked to everyday practical business challenges, such as team working, change management and influencing skills, together with a tool to enable trainers to match their delivery style with the learning styles of their audiences, both in the face-to-face and virtual training room.
They also offer a full range of webinar support services that empower their clients to take full advantage of this new delivery method, together with virtual training programme development and delivery services and a suite of completely virtual programmes in launching, leading and supporting virtual teams. Academy28 also offers its clients an online action planning and learning transfer tool and an away retreat in Provence, France.
For more information visit www.academy28.com