DeVere Venues have offered a luxury "perfect escape" weekend break at one of their exclusive hotels.
All you have to do to be in with a chance is answer this question.
A DeVere Venue provides you with the perfect escape, without you having to go too far. The inspirational properties vary in style from traditional grandeur to vibrant and modern but all offer the same impeccable service and attention to detail. As well as fantastic bars and fabulous restaurants serving classic British dishes, between them, the Venues offer a diverse range of facilities from championship golf courses to gyms, swimming pools, spas and saunas to name a few. Choose from a stay at any one of the following DeVere Venues:
• New Place, Hampshire
• Staverton Park, Northamptonshire
• Theobalds Park, Hertfordshire
• Wokefield Park, Berkshire
• Wychwood Park, Cheshire
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received by 18:00 on 23 December 2008.
2. The winner will be drawn at random from a list of all those who respond with successful answers as soon as possible after the closing date and will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place.
3. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name to be used for publicity purposes by TrainingZone.co.uk or DeVere Venues.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed.
5. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of the DeVere Venues or Sift Media Ltd (parent company of TrainingZone.co.uk) and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. The prize details are as follows:
This prize consists of a maximum of 1 night’s dinner, bed and breakfast for a maximum of 2 adults sharing a standard twin/double room. This offer is only available at weekends. Booking/reservations are subject to availability. This prize must be redeemed by 31st December 2009. DeVere reserve the right to amend this prize without prior notification.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative.
8. The competition will be promoted on TrainingZone.co.uk.
9. Open to adults aged 18+.
10. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. TrainingZone.co.uk will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of submission of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances TrainingZone.co.uk reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. English law applies.
14. Please note that by entering this competition you agree for your name and email address to be passed on to the specific contributor of today’s competition prize and selected partners of Sift Media.
Promoter: TrainingZone.co.uk, Sift Media, 100 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6HZ