No Image Available

Paul Murray

Read more from Paul Murray

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

20 minute Training Session on Company Values

default-16x9

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum.

As part of interview process the company would like me to present a twenty minute training session on the comanys values including Trust, Committment and Progressivness.

I want to ensure this is as engaging as possible and would appreciate any ideas of very short activities or ways of getting these values to resonate with the learners.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

One Response

1. Not sure if this is too late
    Not sure if this is too late now but first of all be clear about what the audience will get out of this session and communicate it. For example, is it about why company values are important? or is it to understand the definitions of the values mentioned i.e. Trust etc? What ever it is, be clear yourself and communicate.

How do you make it engaging? don’t talk at the group, get them active, tell stories that demonstrate your point. Show a short video maybe. Ask for their ideas and opinions. 20 minutes may seem like a long time but it isn’t so practice, practice, practice. Get the timings right. Hope that helps.

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!