No Image Available

Garry Platt

Woodland Grange

Senior Consultant

Read more from Garry Platt

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

A Simple Question: Which layout would you prefer?

default-16x9

You're attending a training event, you walk into the room, which table layout would you prefer and why?

7 Responses

1. I think I’d prefer Room B –
    I think I’d prefer Room B – mainly because I’d be intrigued as soon as I walked in, and curious about what sort of activities or exercises were planned!

2. Hi Garry, out of the 2 I
    Hi Garry, out of the 2 I would be happier for it to be B. However, to be honest if I entered a course and it was set up in a Board Room style, I would be slightly disappointed about how old school it was. Is this a decision you are facing?

3. I’m enjoying the responses to
    I’m enjoying the responses to this in our LinkedIn group too!

4. A- with B I’d be assuming
    A- with B I’d be assuming that they were expecting this event to bore me rigid so they’ve provided things to help me stay awake!
    TIC
    Rus

5. I spend a great deal of time
    I spend a great deal of time planning room layouts and adding items of interest that will stimulate and engage delegates as they enter the room.
    99.9999% don’t even notice and generally move the “stuff” out of the way and plonk their backpack on the table.
    As for the carefully thought out posters…”oh I thought it was left over from the last course”…
    For the very small proportion of people who actually do notice I will continue to make an effort!

6. It would depend on the
    It would depend on the training topic/purpose, but B tells me the training is going to be fun and active.

No Image Available
Garry Platt

Senior Consultant

Read more from Garry Platt
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!