No Image Available

Lynn Rodgers

Virgin Money

Organisational Development Channels Manager

Read more from Lynn Rodgers

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Best Practice in Leadership Development

default-16x9

We're currently working on improving our offering in Leadership Development. I'm keen to benchmark it against what other organisations are doing and what is currently best practice.

For comparison, we're a large (2000+) public sector, financial organisation.

I'd be delighted to hear what you're doing. If you're based in Glasgow and don't mind a wee visit, even better!

Thanks!

One Response

1. An offer that might help…

Ah leadership, 'when all is said and done, a lot more is said than done'.

In thirty three years, and of thousands who call themselves 'in the title' I have met but two special people I consider true leaders, so this is I feel an elusive and unusual talent.

My own research on the topic extends to 300 articles, over 100 public domain videos and rather more than 200 slides with pdf file that gives an excellent resource as I try my utmost to develop the skills of 'leader' number three!

If you or anyone else would like the slides drop me an email a[email protected]

No Image Available
Lynn Rodgers

Organisational Development Channels Manager

Read more from Lynn Rodgers
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!