No Image Available

Deborah Saberi

Read more from Deborah Saberi

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Big Picture Remote Training Exercise

default-16x9

Hi 

I am currently converting an existing course into a virtual format and would love to receive ideas on a big picture thinking exercise.  We already include a video, an exercise on the 6 thinking hats and a couple of light-hearted short exercises on seeing things from a different perspective.  I am looking for something quite meaty which can be done in break-outs over about 20-30 minutes.  Currently the task we have is to thinking of an existing work project and, in pairs, talk through a number of questions breaking it down into why, how, so what, what if we do nothing.  I don't like breaking out into pairs really as we tend to suffer from tech issues and i think it may be a bit dry for a virtual format?  Any ideas gratefully received.   The course is for new or aspiring managers. 

One Response

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!