I had a meeting with my manager today and discussed the possibility of going for the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in L&D Practice in Spring. I'm going into my third year as a Training Consultant and feel that I need a qualification to enhance my knowledge and take the role further.
I need to put a business case together on why this help me in my role. Before completing this piece of work I was hoping I could share with you what I believe are the benefits of studying for this qualification-
- Longevity to the organisation through performing the course
- Course will ensure make me more effective in my role/improve skills and confidence
- Give me further insight for new ideas/share knowledge with team
- External companies/staff- gain outside L&D knowledge
- Experienced staff from my organisation have been on the course and all benefited
- Professional development/feedback- will be able to identify further training needs for myself
- L&D structure will have qualified member of staff/Gain professional recognition
- Exposure to all elements of Learning Cycle
- Continuous Professional Development key in L&D
- Opportunity to experience training as delegate with training delivered by L&D professional with exposure to many organisations
- Course uses range of different learning tools (including e-learning/podcasts, so can see how works in practise)
- Business benefits from project work
From my list of benefits can you see anything I've missed?
Any help will be greatly appreciated and put me a step closer to applying for the course