No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Client Relationship Management

default-16x9

I am currently designing a Client Relationship Management Course for a team of newly qualified accountants. It is part of a development programme where we have already covered, relationship building, assertiveness, communication, problem solving and conflict management. Has anybody got any ideas as to what I could include in this half day session?

Many Thanks
Sarah Galway

6 Responses

1. at the risk of being rude
    Hi Sarah
    What do you/the management want to actually achieve?
    Knowing what you want to achieve will give you a strong steer as to the content of the session.
    Rus

2. Systems and processes?
    I know the behavioural skills are more interesting – but have the team reviewed how they capture and share customer information, developed plans for managing accounts etc. – could you do a session on that?

Otherwise – as a summary of the other stuff you could look at Emotional Intelligence?

3. Client Management
    Hi Sarah,

In my experience client management can be taken differently depending on who you talk to and what people’s perception of a ‘client’ is.

Nevertheless, your list is great and indeed all are related to the client management as I understand. You can also talk about negotiations, body language, handling difficult people (or client’s) and how to establish rapport which is really part of communication skills. You can use Client Management Training Materials
    as well which covers a whole day and can be easily mixed with your own content.

Hope this helps and good luck with the course.

4. Thanks
    Thanks very much for you comments, they have all given me something to think about

5. Client relationships
    Hi Sarah,
    I am happy to send you a workshop I delivered a couple of years ago. This should complement the other ideas you have been given,
    Best wishes,
    Will

6. Client relationships

Good Morning,

I’m responding to your post back, in April ’09, offering material on client relationships. If the offer still stands, I’d love to get a copy. 

Enjoy your day! 

Tanya Wash, [email protected]

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!