No Image Available

Ian Stone

West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service

Organisational Development Manager

Read more from Ian Stone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Finance for non-financial Managers (Housing Association)

default-16x9

I am looking for a provider to deliver a short (probably half day) series of sessions to our line managers to help them understand more about the key principles of value for money, finance for non finance managers, etc.  The outcome I'm looking for is that the managers leave the session more financial aware, cost conscious and think about their direct / indirect expenditure.

The challenge is that it cannot be dry, uninspiring or too 'financial'... they are a practical bunch and will need to leave the session able to implement some practical tools, tips and techniques to improve their day to day work.

One Response

1. Hi Ian, we have an online
    Hi Ian, we have an online course on ‘Finance for non-finance professionals’ aimed exactly at those line managers you need to train: http://learn.filtered.com/finance-for-non-finance-professionals

The course is delivered online and through our Filter algorithm you can shorten the syllabus to meet each trainee existing knowledge and needs, saving you time and money. It can also work really well as part of a blended strategy – for example you could get your line managers to take the Filter test to benchmark them, then organise a few tailored classroom-based sessions, and also give them access to Filtered.com (12 months) to either fill gaps post face-to-face training or reiterate what learnt.

I hope it’s of interest.

All the best,
    Paolo

No Image Available
Ian Stone

Organisational Development Manager

Read more from Ian Stone
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!