No Image Available

Tina Doyle

Bird & Bird

Instructional Designer/IT Trainer

Read more from Tina Doyle

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Giving feedback

default-16x9

Morning all

Does anyone have any resources for TTT feedback?  I'm due to sit in on a "learner" trainer's session soon and wondered if anyone has any tips, forms or templates they can share.

Many thanks

Tina

4 Responses

1. Giving feedback

Thanks to you both for the documentation – I’m going to use these after the "learn" trainer has delivered her course!

If there’s anything else you think might help, please let me know

Thanks for being so generous – best regards

Tina

2. TTT Feedback

Please remember that your learning can only take on board a limited amount of feedback in one go.

You will probably have lots of points to comment on and it will have more impact if you can pick out 2 or 3 things that will create the most positive change in your learner.

You can pick up your other points later on as they grow in skills and confidence.

3. Resources for train the trainer

Hi Tina

You might want to look at some free trainer material on our web site – namely a trainer skills questionnaire and an observor checklist I have used many times when assessing one-to-one training.See http://www.abctrainingsolutions.biz/management_skills_free_download.html titled ‘How good a trainer questionnaire’ and ‘Observor Checklist’. Feel free to download and adapt to your needs.

Hope that helps.

Bryan

No Image Available
Tina Doyle

Instructional Designer/IT Trainer

Read more from Tina Doyle
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!