No Image Available

Sthephane Kudlc priya

Read more from Sthephane Kudlc priya

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

How much would you expect to pay a good copywriter

default-16x9

As per question really. 

Obviously it should be cheaper to get a copywriter online, but what would be a realistic price for someone that was good? I mean, perfect English....definitely not spun content, researched etc. 

I have a few domains that I want to populate, varied from health to techie-type. I have an interest and experience in most of the niches but writing is just not my forte. 

Wondering what would be a fair price to consider? Please don't bombard me with PMs...this is not a request but a question that I would like to hear any answers.....what have you paid or what would be a fair price? Per 500 words? Or if I hired someone with work for 8 domains, some website page content, some blogs....with a decent amount of work potentially going someone's way...what would YOU consider a good price?

Any guidance or experience shared is really appreciated!

One Response

1. My other half is a good (ie
    My other half is a good (ie highly experienced) copywriter. Sometimes he charges by the hour – usually £40, sometimes by the day – around £300 – sometimes by the job if that is what the client wants. He would offer discounts for larger jobs.

Of course there are plenty cheaper, some even using correct English, but there is a real skill to saying things as clearly as possible. A good copywriter will have samples of work you can look at. Choose someone whose work you admire. It’s worth the investment. (He’s not available, by the way!). hope this helps.

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!