No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

I need ideas of games and role plays for customer service training

default-16x9

I have recently become a trainer and need ideas of role plays, games, exercises that I can use in customer service training.
claire Halstead

18 Responses

1. Hi Claire
    Welcome to training, I hope you enjoy your career.

I have lots if exercises and games that I can send to you.

Mail me your addrress.

regards

Jason

1. Hello Jason
      Hello Jason

i was wondering if you still had any more exercises and games for customer service training you could possibly send me .

many thanks

trev

2. Hi Jason,
      Hi Jason,

I’m in the process of writing customer service training for my organisation.
      I would like to add some live scenario’s into the training, please could you provide me with some advice?

Kind regards
      Katie

3. Hi Mr. Jason,
      Hi Mr. Jason,

would you please send me any material you have related to the customer service role play, games, and exercises.
      Your kind support is really highly appreciated.

2. Use of actors?
    Try using actors within your role-plays – they make the process realistic. Plus there are techniques other than role-play.

Nigel

3. Customer Service Games
    Claire,

I can recommend a great book.

“The big book of Customer Service training games”

ISBN 0-07-077974-0

Great value at under £20 on Amazon.

I use it.

Regards

4. In the same boat!
    Hi Claire

I’m in the same boat as you and am currently writing a 14hr course on customer service skills for clients in South Tyneside. If you’ve been given any good advice I would appreciate receiving some information.
    Thanks for your help and hope all is going well.

5. Customer Care Training
    Hi. I am trying to devlop a course on Behavior and attitude and how it effects the level of customer care.

Does anyone have any tips, particuraly any games and exercises.

Cheers

Simont

6. Customer Service

Hi Jason

Just like Claire I have recelty just become responsible for training and customer service in the department that I work in please could you send me any material you have.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Jade Quinn

7. Retail customer service

Hi

I have been given the opportunity to present a training package to our MDs for possible use throughout the company – does anyone have any fresh ideas on retail customer service?

Any material availble can be forwarded to [email protected] if you wouldn’t mind.

Thanks for your help

8. CS

Hello jeson 

Could u please send me some of the customer service class games and role play

and this is my email 

[email protected]

Thank you 

With my gratitude 

Essam

9. Jason

Hi Jason-  Any chance you could also share with me at [email protected] any customer service role-playing scenarios for dealing with irrate customer or any pertaining to customer service skills?  Thanks so much.  Joan

10. Hi,
    Hi,
    I need as well some effective ideas that help me to improve the training session and enhance the material needed to be delivered.
    anyone could help me and send me.

11. Hi Jason,
    Hi Jason,

I am currently developing a Hospitality Training course and one of the steps include onsite training. I am looking to create something engaging and fun.

Could you be so kind and send me the exercises and games you have?

Many thanks,
    Samantha

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!