No Image Available

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Ideas for a 3 hour workshop – The Importance Of & How To Network Effectively

default-16x9

I have to give a 3 hour workshop on the importance of networking and how to network effectively anyone got an tips ideas, on exercises that might work well and bring the theory to life, or if anyone has suggestions of resources etc all gratefuly received.

Thank you 

A

3 Responses

1. What’s the purpose for the Networking?

Hi there, can I ask the purpsoe of the Networking; is it a job or career purpose, is it to build up a network for small businesses, is it to build up a network of people internally within a business or something else?

One part of the exercise would be for the individuals to actually chart their current network of contacts and then make an action plan for who they will approach and how to do it.  This may be slightly less easy depending on the purpose of the networking though.

2. Outcomes for the workshop

Hi 

I have lots of ideas but it would be really helpful if you could share the learning outcomes/objectives for the session and then I can give some focussed ideas.

Krystyna

No Image Available
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!