No Image Available

Horatio Douglas

Read more from Horatio Douglas

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Ideas for a Holiday game/teambuilding activity

default-16x9

Any suggestions?

7 Responses

1. A bit of context might help.
    A bit of context might help. Is this an icebreaker? Energiser? Are you looking for learning outcomes? We have dozens of potential activities but a bit of context would help.

2. I would like to know a little
    I would like to know a little more about what you are looking for. Games don’t build teams – that’s done by good management. If you need teambuilding, then start by addressing the way the team is managed. A game for the team won’t change anything.

If you simply want a game, let us know and I can suggest lots. But, as posed, the question is asking for two different things.

3. Im looking for game ideas
    Im looking for game ideas that would be festive to play during annual holiday meeting. the games should involve a group of a 100 . Thanks in advance 🙂

4. Hi there,
    Hi there,

As others have been saying, suggestions do depend on a variety of factors from budget to learning outcomes.

I will assume for now that this is all about Christmas fun, correct me if i’m wrong! If budget is low and it’s all about fun then a quiz is always a winner. If you have a little bit more to spend then something like Beat The Clock (supplied by companies such as Blue Hat and Team Challenge Company) is a great, fun activity to celebrate.

I must say I disagree somewhat with David’s suggestion that games don’t build teams. They have the ability to build team cohesion and understanding, and are great for giving people a ‘safe’ environment to grow as a team and develop the 5 behaviours of highly functioning teams. Effective facilitation and management is integral, but gameplay is where people can develop their skills and grow as a team.

5. I have loads of Xmas goodies,
    I have loads of Xmas goodies, send me a note to my e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you copies. They are all my own so no worries about copyright.
    Cheers. Nick

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!