No Image Available

Richard van der Avoird

D+M Group

Global Training Mgr

Read more from Richard van der Avoird

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

In need of software tool for in-field trainers

default-16x9

I'm fairly new on this what seems to be very interesting platform. I'm Training Mgr. in a CE company and head of all our trainers across the globe.

We train our retailers online (through an LMS) and face-to-face by going on-site. I have great insight in what's happining on the LMS (as that's one of the advantages of an LMS) but would like to have a decent process in place for our on-site trainings.

Anyone have any good suggestion for a software tool that our in-field trainers can use to: schedule their trainings, send out evaluation forms to the participants and record their feedback, add KPI's to measure a trainer's success/performance, etc. All so that I can get a better grip on what's going on out in the field?

7 Responses

1. We are in the process of
    We are in the process of developing an app to meet most of the expectations, you have listed above. Launch date is next week. It will be available on Android Play store.

1. Hi Atul, I would also be
      Hi Atul, I would also be interested in this – could you say what the app’s called please and which day it is launched?

2. Dear Atul,
      Dear Atul,
      Your answer sounds promising. Can you please share more information (e.g. link) when available? Thanks once again.

3. Hi Atul – I would really be
      Hi Atul – I would really be interested in your App – could we get more detail please?

4. Dear Atul,
      Dear Atul,

You’ve made us very curious, is there anything you can inform us with? Is the App available by now?

2. Hi
    Hi

You might want to consider asking your current LMS vendor to help you out with this.

Not that this helps you specifically but our LMS can manage attendance course bookings as well as e-learning courses. To obtain feedback on the tutor (trainer) we would set up survey forms. These survey’s are delivered online and would be accessed by the course attendees via their PC’s or smartphones. You can use pre-course and/or post-course surveys and the pre and post course surveys can be different.

When a course attendee is added to the course attendance list an email is triggered from the LMS (you can also customise the emails) . The email can be customised to send the course details along with a pre-course survey link (if required) for the attendees to complete.

Afterwards when attendees are marked as complete on the course then they would receive a post course email from the LMS with a link to the post-course survey and this is where you’d ask your questions about the actual tutor (trainer).

All of the survey responses are managed within the LMS and there are management stats and KPI’s on the survey analysis software (e.g. 95% of respondents said the training was great, 4% said the training was okay etc)

Hence it might be worth asking your LMS vendor if they can help you out with this since it would great if you could keep all of your management information ‘under one roof’ so to speak.

3. I’ve just seen these two
    I’ve just seen these two tools posted as handy resources for training sessions – does anyone else have experience of these?
    doodle.com/en_GB/
    http://rallly.co/

No Image Available
Richard van der Avoird

Global Training Mgr

Read more from Richard van der Avoird
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!