Author Profile Picture

Jane Hodgson

Grahame Robb Associates Ltd

Management Development Trainer

Read more from Jane Hodgson

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Inspiring name for learning centre please

default-16x9

I need your help with an imaginative and inspiring name for our learning centre.  We are a paper manufacturing site with a small training room which used to be the Union Learning Centre.  For one reason or another, the Union have handed this back to the company and my vision is for it to be an open learning space where employees to go any time (we work 24-hour shifts) and use the PCs in there, use it as a quite space to complete their NVQ portfolios etc.

I could just call it the Learning Centre, and whilst that does what it says on the tin, I was hoping to re-brand it and give it a more exciting and dynamic name, so I’m looking at you… my exciting and dynamic cohorts to come up with something amazing!

Are you up for the challenge? What do you think?

8 Responses

1. Inventor of paper

How about…

The Ts’ai Lun Learning Centre

Papyrus Place

The Watermark Centre

2. What does the customer think?

It really depends on how the customer percieved the old Union Learning Centre.

Otherwise calling it the learning centre will be just fine, after all its an established brand (so to speak).

If you held a gun to my head and asked me to gve you a name, I would say "learning facilitation space".

3. Rebranding

Hi Jane

A few to add to those already given:

• The Study
    • The Learning Zone (OK so it’s a parody of Training Zone, but imitation is the sincerest form of compliment)
    • The Mind Set
    • The Think Tank
    • The Development Suite

Angela

O D Innovations

4. Hi, you can keep name

Hi, you can keep name something that represents skills and innovations like I know learning center whose name is  c2 Alexandria, which represents there brand.

Author Profile Picture
Jane Hodgson

Management Development Trainer

Read more from Jane Hodgson
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!