No Image Available

Wilson Mathe

Read more from Wilson Mathe

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Interview

default-16x9

I have a 10min micro session on any topic but I have no idea on how to plan one

4 Responses

1. when you say a micro session,
    when you say a micro session, are you talking about a learning/education session or a presentation? Also, what is the job you are applying for? More details please.

2. It’s a coaching job and I
    It’s a coaching job and I have an interview where I have to do a presentation

1. right, well if it’s a
      right, well if it’s a presentation rather than a learning session i.e. you are merely giving them information rather than helping them learn, why not do it about Coaching. Do it about coaching in general and use the heroes story format which is:
      Spotlight the issue or problem
      Show the solution (coaching)
      demonstrate what the future look like when the solution is working.
      Involve the audience in someway; ask their opinion etc. The main thing is practice, practice, practice. Don’t over-load it with information and only use visuals that enhance your points. For example, don’t use powerpoint slides that say exactly what you are saying which you are using as your script, the visuals need to support what you are saying not be the same as what you are saying. Hope that helps.

3. First, try to search for
    First, try to search for information in Google!
    Secondly, you are not alone in this world, you must have friends in your field of activity – ask them! The best way to become more experienced is to learn from others!
    Thirdly, the Internet is full of free examples, for example, see here – https://resumestime.com/samples/cv-samples/ !
    Fourthly, turn to any kind of service for providing common assistance – there are a lot of them! For example the one that I threw you earlier!
    Oh yes, I almost forgot! You can also gather strength and do everything yourself! Good luck my friend!

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!