No Image Available

Heather Rayfield

YLYE ltd

Leadership & Talent Consultant

Read more from Heather Rayfield

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Leading Change inspirational video

default-16x9

I am designing a leading change 1 day workshop for mid/senior level managers in the retail world. Topics covered will be Change Curve, Engaging & Motivating self and others through Change, Change Mindsets - Moving to a new desired state, Resilience and some Coaching pairs work for action planning rounded off with an inspirational speaker from sports performance coaching world. I am looking to play a short inspirational video at the start of the day to get everyone in the leading change zone. Would welcome any thoughts about what I could use...thank you in advance!

5 Responses

1. I have 130 leadership videos

Heather,

I can send you and anyone else direct links to 130 leadership videos – I now have over 650 on key topics.

My webstite http://www.andrewgibbons.co.uk has a lot of free leadership downloads.

Drop me an email at a[email protected]  and I will send the links to the videos.

All the best,

Andrew

2. Thank you

Hi everyone

Many thanks for all your brilliant suggestions.  In the end we went for a speaker from within the organisation to inspire with their personal change journey.  We used the Debra Searle video on YouTube (see below) in the Resilience section of the day which worked really well as it linked to growth mindset, choose your attitude, coming out of comfort zones etc, opportunities that change brings etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCgEK8yakjQ

Regards

Heather 

No Image Available
Heather Rayfield

Leadership & Talent Consultant

Read more from Heather Rayfield
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!