We've had a post over on our LinkedIn group and I thought it would be interesting to hear your experiences and tips!
I am looking to overhaul an evaluation system to gauge customer satisfaction for the courses that we deliver. I am seeking your opinions with regards to the ways that you capture that information. At the moment we ask the student on what they liked or disliked and a number of questions along those lines at the end of a 3 or 4 day course So I'm interested in a better system, therefore:
- Does anyone use Net Promoter Scores (NPS) to determine customer satisfaction?
- Is this NPS system effective and what do you use?
- What type of questions do you ask?
- Can you recommend an effective way of capturing this information?
- Do you ever contact your students with regards to feedback that has been left?