No Image Available

Jeremy McLellan

Hudson

Head of Learning & Development

Read more from Jeremy McLellan

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Recommendations for a BIG project

default-16x9

Hi all,

Sorry for the commercial question but I was hoping someone might be able to help recommend an organisation to partner with on a large project for 2017. My company has won some work to recruit over 1500 customer service reps for a client strectching across the UK, and are looking to partner with a company that can help train and onboard these new employees. 

The contract will run over 3 months and we estimate we'll need around 50-60 trainers to complete the work. Any recommendations will be much appreciated.

Apologies for the anonymous post but the details are confidential at the moment. 

Many thanks. 

4 Responses

1. Hi, One of my associate
    Hi, One of my associate trainers (Rus Slater) kindly recommended me to you to assist with this project, we regularly work with companies at pre-bid stage providing example CV’s and accurate daily rate for national teams that can be recruited quickly and efficiently. If you could like more information for your decision making process I would be happy to hear from you. Thanks Tony
    e: [email protected]
    tel:01925 820555

No Image Available
Jeremy McLellan

Head of Learning & Development

Read more from Jeremy McLellan
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!