Author Profile Picture

Andrew Baillie

NTT DATA UK

Head of Learning & Development

Read more from Andrew Baillie

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Selecting a Micro Learning provider

default-16x9

I'm presently reviewing micro (bitesize) learning providers for my organisation, I'm looking for a company that has off the shelf ready-made material, rather than one that wants to convert my companies content. Core focus would be on personal effectiveness, management, leadership skills, but anything for IT professional would be great. It would be great to hear about other peoples experiences/recommendations in this space. 

I'm presently looking at a mixture of traditional e-learning providers...Linkedin learning, Coursera, Udemy, Plauralsight, Skillsoft, Udacity

and looking at the more specific micro learning providers...Skillshub, Grovo, microlearn, skillpill

Any other suggestions / experiences welcome. 

Many thanks,

Andrew

5 Responses

1. Hello Andrew, all of the
    Hello Andrew, all of the choices listed are e-learning providers so maybe the definition of micro-learning you are working with is all around a digital. For skills and behaviours which are not so easy to learn from e-learning I created a global network of part-time, competent trainers who delivered skills training in 30/45 minute sessions with their own team meetings cutting out the need for the costs of external trainers and with no utilisation impact. The provider used to create the content for these micro sessions was Toojays
    (www.toojays.co.uk/). They constructed complete packages for each subject including several micro sessions, exercises, slides, handouts, joining instructions etc. for my global training team. It was very successful.

Author Profile Picture
Andrew Baillie

Head of Learning & Development

Read more from Andrew Baillie
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!