No Image Available

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Small Team of 5 Need Trust/Team Building Exercise

default-16x9

I am facilitating a workshop and one of the key objectives of which is to bring a newly formed managment team togehter to build trust among them and help them understand eachothers perspectives. They dont know eachother well and operate (and will continue to operate) out of different geographical locationsWhile English is the working language, its not the mother tounge of all the team.  As a team they will now be charged with developing one region (whereas previously they were in charge of there own country) . My biggest challenge is finding an exercises that will work for a small team of this size, most of the ones out there or that I can find are for teams of 8 and up.  Ideally one that will build trust and understanding different perspectives.. any help appreciated.  Aisling

One Response

1. Hi Aisling, I have an
    Hi Aisling, I have an exercise called the council’s decision which is good for new teams to work on. If you send me a personal message, I will send it to you.

No Image Available
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!