No Image Available

Nicky McCrudden

McCrudden Training

Founder & Managing Director

Read more from Nicky McCrudden

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Systematic Problem Solving

default-16x9

I've been asked to design a very specific problem solving workshop.

Most of my problem solving workshops are about creativity and innovation (finding novel solutions to problems).  However, this team are a tech team and the problems they face require a very systematic way of identifying which cable, switch or device may be causing a failure.

My brief from their manager, is that they tend to take an ad hoc - even random - approach to testing this piece of kit (with its 100s of individual components) and then another which leads to confusion rather than a systematic process of elimination. Assuming of course that they actually taken on the challenge (several avoid taking on responsiblity for solving problems).

If anyone can suggest any games that I could use to show them the benefits of a systematic approach and give them the confidence to take ownership of problems and look for solutions (rather than let others do it for them) - then I would be extremely grateful!

Nicky

No Image Available
Nicky McCrudden

Founder & Managing Director

Read more from Nicky McCrudden
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!