No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Team Activities for an Assessment Centre

default-16x9

I am running an assessment centre to select delegates for a Management Development Programme and am looking for a team activity. I have a number of activities that I have been using for a few years, Zin Obelisk and Marooned on the Moon being typical examples, but as they are fairly 'well thumbed' a lot of people in the business are familiar with them, so if anyone has any suggestions of something new or different I would be extremely grateful!
Matt Brown

11 Responses

1. Additional Material
    Escape from Earth and Lif raft are good, you will find them free on businessball.com

2. Assessment Document
    Hi I have a whole Call Centre Assessment document which includes:-
    A group exercise – Isabella Monumento
    Numerical & Verbal Reasoning
    Individual Presentation Briefs
    Feedback forms, and scoring system.

Please email me directly and I’d be more than happy to send it onto you for free.

many thanks

1. Hello, it sounds great, can I
      Hello, it sounds great, can I get it also? I’m leading trainings for students organizations.

2. Hello there
      Hello there

That sounds absolutely spot on for an assessment centre I have to run in the next two weeks.

Would you be able to send the material over to me too, please?

Many thanks – you’ll have saved me days!!

3. Team Activity
    We use an activity based on the delegates ‘building’ their ideal town.
    they are provided with a peice of flip paper with a green circle – area of outstanding antural beauty, and a blue line – river, and a compass point, drawn on.
    They are then given a brief which outlkines what they are setting out to do . i.e build their IDEAL town, a list and no of buildings, such as pubs, restaurants, schools, gas works, sewage plant, terraced and detached houses, flats, asylum seekers refuge etc…. the list can go on and on. All these buildings are prebuilt from lego so the idea is they place buildings on flip paper. Th point being that they don’t tend to build their ideal town, they tend to include sewage and gas works, jail, refuges, large trading estates….all very PC, however during debrief when you ask the question would you live there????? the answer is invariably NO….therefore did you build your ideal town???

lots of thought provoking discussion can be brough out.

4. isabella monumento

I noted in an old conversation that there was a copy of the group training exercise Isabella Monumento.

A great excercise wondering iof anyone could send it to me

peter

5. Assessment Centre

Hello,

Can you please tell me where can I find an assessment centre document? 

Many thanks! 

Iulia

6. Hello! i am development and

Hello! i am development and training manager at banking industry! I am running an assessment center to select bank teller but i am a new one. Can anyone send me an assessment center documents or give me some idea?

Thanks

Shinee 

7. Graduate Assessment centre

Hi

I have recently developed a Graduate Program for our business, I am currently confirming the details of the assessment centre and was wondering if anyone could share group activities with me. I have heard of Cooperation vs Conflict? Any ideas?

Thanks

Zoe

Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!