No Image Available

Sanjay Parmar

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited

Trainer and Support Analyst

Read more from Sanjay Parmar

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Wanted – A fab training feedback form

default-16x9

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you out there would care to share your feedback forms. We are re-vamping our feedback process (and forms) and although I have some examples from previous roles I thought it might be intersting to see if we could get some ideas about content, layout and structure from all you good, good people in training land.

If you have anything you would like to share with us please email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have!

Sanjay

6 Responses

1. Smiley Faces

Hi Sanjay

I will send you my form full of smiley faces. I’ve seen and used quite a few variations and I’m really not sure what works best?

As someone who also attends a lot of courses I would like the opportunity to feedback on individual sessions during the course rather than at the end. I personally hand out forms at the start of the day and encourage them to be completed at regular intervals. You could then have pre course expectations and post course realities? Quite powerful especially if their expectations are exceeded.

If you are just using them for data collection then I’m sure an on line electronic version would probably be the way to go. I’ve just started working with an App developer and that could be another idea for feedback?

Hope you will post your favourite and the version you will use!

Good luck

Steve

2. Feedback

Hi Sanjay,

We have recently started using a "postcard" which delegates take away from the session the put in a drop box once completed. This relieves any pressure regarding the trainer seeing their comments which encourages honest feedback. The cards have a perforated tear off strip which the delegates put their name on. This way when they are dropped in the box the feedback can remain anonymous if they wish. We have a prize draw each month and the winner receives a Kindle.

This is a great way of ensuring the feedback comes in and doesnt get forgotten.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Rich

3. Training evaluations

Hi Sanjay

I have used this website in the past and found the questions to be very useful, especially if you want to base it on  Kirkpatrick level:

wwww.trainingcheck.com

Hope this helps

Regards

Tina

4. I have sent you a copy of ours

It is very short – but people like that!

Also the layout is clear and it is easy to produce a composite feedback report from this format.

Hope this helps.

5. Thank you
    Hi. Thanks to all the people who sent me feedback forms. It’s been a great help in trying to make a fantastic feedback process.

No Image Available
Sanjay Parmar

Trainer and Support Analyst

Read more from Sanjay Parmar
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!