Author Profile Picture

Blake Henegan

Optimus Learning Services

Managing Director

Read more from Blake Henegan

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Where do L&D network?

default-16x9

Hi Everyone

I like networking yet i'm struggling to find good networking groups which are aimed at L&D professionals from both sides of the fence -  suppliers and buyers.   I've started attending a regional CIPD event which is one place but wanted to know if there are any groups ideally in London or north London (Herts/Essex) which are set up for this?

Thanks

Blake

3 Responses

1. eLearning Network

Hi Blake,

I would say this as someone involved with the eLearning Network but it's very much a group aimed at all L&D professionals. Our membership is made up of learning providers, independents and client side organisations. We're a not for profit and exist solely for our members (I'm a volunteer) and we regularly have free get togethers and longer paid-for events in London and beyond. Check us out here: http://www.elearningnetwork.org The reason I volunteer is because I've had so much value in terms of networking and learning from the eLN over the years.

Hope to see you around soon 🙂

Kate

2. Learning Pool – The UK’s largest online learning community

Hi Blake

We host the UK’s largest online learning community where you can engage with over 11000 Learning and Development and IT professionals. Whether you have a question, some tips to share or simply want to say ‘hello’, you’ll find a helpful bunch of like-minded professionials waiting to network and share.

Hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards

Serena
    Learning Pool

3. Hi Blake, glad to hear that
    Hi Blake, glad to hear that you are searching for a networking community. I would like to suggest you join our L&D slack community, which is a global community. It gives you a vast platform to globally discuss and present your perspective with learning & development and IT professionals. If you are looking for a more slack community you can check on Slofile. Its a slack community platform which will help you to find out the best L&D network.

Whether you have confusion or question, tips to share, or simply want to share your opinion, you will find all these precise answers under one roof. Hope you find my answer helpful. Thanks!

Author Profile Picture
Blake Henegan

Managing Director

Read more from Blake Henegan
Newsletter

Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!