Learning evaluation: Getting it right
- identifying and analysing learning needs
- planning learning interventions
- delivering learning interventions
- evaluating learning and development
Attention to detail
Choosing the right tools
- identifying what should be measured in learning and development
- establishing clear links between learning and development and business outcomes
- understanding better and demonstrating clearly both the costs involved in learning and development and all the value it generates
- making better business decisions about where (and where not) to invest in learning and development in future.
You might also be interested in
Charity Director. Consultant in OD, strategic HR and leadership development. Author of five books including Delivering E-Learning (Kogan Page, 2009). Interested in strategy, OD, leadership, technology, evidence and evaluation. Available for writing and speaking.