TrainingZone.co.uk - Learning Technologies Prize Draws - Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received by between 15 Jan 09 and 30 Jan 09.
2. The winners of the main draw will be selected at random from a list of all those who enter by email, resister with TrainingZone.co.uk at stand 45 at Learning Technologies 2009 or provide contact details at Learning Technologies 2009 by allowing the scanning of barcodes on visitor badges.
3. The winner of the 'training challenge' draw will be selected at random from a list of all those who provide a piece to camera at stand 45 of the Learning Technologies 2009 show detailing their training challenges.
4. Winners of both draws will be selected as soon as possible after the closing date and will be notified within 28 days of the draws taking place.
3. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name to be used for publicity purposes by TrainingZone.co.uk.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed.
5. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Learning Technologies or Sift Media Ltd (parent company of TrainingZone.co.uk) and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. The prize details are as follows:
Main draw - 1st prize: Micro Professional Projector MPro110 from 3M worth £300 + The Mind Map Book by Tony Buzan. 2nd prize: iMind Map Software + Use Your Head book by Tony Buzan + Slimblade Presenter Media Mouse from Kensington. 3rd prize: iMind Map Software + Embracing Change book by Tony Buzan + Slimblade Presenter Media Mouse from Kensington. 4th- 10th prizes: A Slimblade Presenter Media Mouse from Kensington each!
Training Challenge draw - iMind Map Software + Slimblade Presenter Media Mouse from Kensington
7. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative.
8. The competition will be promoted on TrainingZone.co.uk.
9. Open to adults aged 18+.
10. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. TrainingZone.co.uk will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of submission of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances TrainingZone.co.uk reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. English law applies.
Promoter: TrainingZone.co.uk, 100 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6HZ