Coffee Briefing: M-learning, networking and the loneliness of being a leaderby
Another week is upon us, and with it our pick of the most interesting and thought-provoking articles from across the L&D world.
Let us know what you think about the articles we've shared, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading too!
Elearning and tech
- LinkedIn's Learning platform must add courses about Organizational Design (Dan Croitor, LinkedIn)
- You already know how to build M-learning (you just don't know it yet) (Mike Taylor blog)
- Just do the thing (Fuchsia Blue blog)
- Not all feedback is created equal (Ian Pettigrew, LinkedIn)
- Networking: how my perceptions and practice have changed (Rachel Burnham blog)
- 50 answer about the future of work (Sukh Pabial blog)
- The negative power of change (Change Effect)
- Is there any value in offering taster sessions? (The Trainer's Training Company)
- Failure to communicate (Association for Talent Development)
- Do bad guys get ahead or fall behind? (ResearchGate)
- Who needs salespeople? (Brian Burns, LinkedIn)
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!