It's time for another of our weekly updates on the news, opinion and blogs from across the world of L&D, so make sure you're sitting comfortably...
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and don't forget to tell us what you've enjoyed reading too!
- Why EI can be more important than IQ (Irish Times)
- Us versus them: Reframing resistance to change (Strategy + Business)
- Mindfulness is all the rage - but does it work (Edutopia)
- Facilitation: the key skill for L&D (Noddlepod)
- What's the difference between learning and training? (Chief Learning Officer)
- 10 things you can do on Google Classroom (SimpleK12)
- Quiz: Makeovers in e-learning (E-learning Heroes)
- Is live online learning dead? (Lorna Matty, LinkedIn)
- Can the gig economy survive the British worker? (BusinessZone)
- Workers' feelings of powerlessness fuelling anger, says jobs tsar (The Guardian)
- How a good working culture will allow diversity to thrive naturally (Farida Gibbs, LinkedIn)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!