We hope you're ready for the week ahead - to help you along we've shared our picks of the most interesting and thought-provoking articles from across the L&D world.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and let us know what you've enjoyed reading too.
- A post about blogging as an L&Der (Sukh Pabial)
- Making 2017 better than 2016. Part one. (Doug Shaw, LinkedIn)
- Waving at concorde: how to hold your audience's attention (Jonathan Marshall)
- Want to be irreplaceable at work? Do fewer things, better (Paul Petrone, LinkedIn Learning Blog)
Content seriesView full content series
- Volume liberalism and the demise of the dial (Perry Timms, Medium)
- 10 resources to help modernise L&D (Rachel Burnham)
- Lifelong learning is becoming an economic imperative (The Economist)
- 10 surprising benefits of gamification (eLearning Industry)
- Building for collaboration (Wild Fig Solutions)
- Personal learning goals (Fever Bee)
- Microlearning: advance or fantasy? (Donald H Taylor, LPI)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!