Learning Technologies, morality and self-directed learningby
Take five minutes to savour your coffee and catch up on our pick of L&D news and opinion from across the interwebs.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading this week too.
Learning Technologies 2017
- Learning Technologies 2017 preview (Learning Light)
- 14 key people and four useful things you need to know about Learning Technologies 2017 (Kate Graham, LinkedIn)
- Can the gig economy survive the British worker? (BusinessZone)
- The case against empathy (Vox)
- Are we lost in the minutiae of employee engagement? (David Zinger, LinkedIn)
- Why the secret to productivity isn’t longer hours (The Guardian)
- Are we all working for free? (The Independent)
- How unconscious bias is holding your company back (Dennis Yang, LinkedIn)
- Digital L&D Pt1: Beyond e-learning (Modern Learning in Practice)
- 5 pointers for getting your head around e-learning (Rachel Burnham)
- Three strategies to power your self-directed learning (Zak Slayback, Medium)
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!