Give yourself a well-earned break and take five to catch up on some highlights of this week's L&D news and opinion.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading too!
- Along for the ride: thoughts from #LT17UK (Niall Gavin)
- Five reasons learners experience the spacing effect (Will Thalheimer)
- Digital L&D: Beyond e-learning (David James, LinkedIn)
- Chasing the goldfish (Jonathan Marshall)
Content seriesView full content series
- How to use the new 70:20:10 rule for knowledge sharing (Kasper Spiro)
- Chipping away at engagement (Jasmine Gartner, LinkedIn)
- Could Deep Work Wednesdays help your team be more productive? (Buffer blog)
- Maybe you should just do the job you were hired for (Tim Sackett)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!