Registrar Express is a training administration management software solution, which reports to be easy to use, flexible and designed to manage the corporate training and development function.
Registrar has been written to automate the administrative tasks of training such as processing registrations, scheduling courses and instructors, communicating with trainees and keeping employee training records up-to-date.
Registrar can work from off the shelf or customised to suit individual requirements, by adding, removing or creating your own fields. It also offers suggestions as to the type of data you may wish to collect about employees and the courses that are run.
Registrar can manage the administration for various training events such as in-house seminars, workshops, self-paced training, CBT training, certification training, etc.
Trainees can be registered onto courses and then instantly tracked, through enrolment, waiting lists, cancellations and course completions.
Courses can be set up, register trainees, move delegates between courses, make changes to course dates and update training records. Checks on registrations can also be made, notifying against full courses, if a delegate has a time conflict or has taken the course before or does not meet specified requirements.
- define courses offered
- register delegates and screen registrations for prerequisites, eligibility and even time conflicts
- produce "online" course catalogues, course delegate lists and calendars
- communicate with training populations by regular or electronic mail or by fax
- create customised reports for management and your industry's regulatory authorities
- track budgets, delegate training histories and instructors' course schedules
- plan and track required training and certification to enable you to prove compliance
- expand your department into a Virtual Training Office with self-service options allowing delegates to enrol onto courses over your Intranet
Features and functions:
- registration functions
- registration management- enrols, batch enrols and manages wait-lists, cancellations and class completion
- move or copy delegates from one course to another
- checks delegates for prerequisites
- conflict checking alerts you when courses are full or delegates have time conflicts
- seat allocations by job, department, division or company
- prevents overbooking and underbooking of courses and instructors
- updates training records automatically
- allows you to set up a course using an existing course "template"
- lets you create course catalogues - on paper or online
- folders provide easy access to information
- CBT connection links Registrar to your CBT libraries to allow you to track CBT usage
- sends certificates, confirmations, pre-course work automatically with autoletters
- sends correspondence by e-mail, fax or to printer
- customises and produces correspondence using Microsoft Word and WordPerfect
- mail server sends your correspondence automatically throughout the day
- automatically stamps student and course mail logs to show what letters were sent to whom and when
- analyse training histories
- stores, manages, and reports employees' training and development histories
- accesses and modifies training and development plans instantly
- analyses individual and group development using Registrar's Requirement Tracking Option (RTO)
- forecasts training needs and future demand with RTO
Tracks certification with RTO
- proves compliance with ISO9000, COSHH and other regulatory authorities.
- tracks budgets, training histories, and reports to management
- customisable fields lets you track and report what you need to know
- uses standard reports or generates custom reports
- creates reports for ISO, FSA and other regulatory authorities
- shares Registrar data with other reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, MS Access, and Lotus 123.
Additional administration tools:
- easy database administration
- data import/export
- auto import runs imports automatically at the time you specify, even at night
- multiple database capability
- powerful security with password protection has multi-level security by function, field, class owner, people owner
- calendars and resource scheduling
- to-do lists
- course and instructor evaluations
Registrar is also going to be demonstrated at the Learning Technologies Exhibition at the Olympia, London on 31 January - 1 February at the John Matchett stand.