Put the kettle on and minimise your emails for five minutes - it's time for another of our weekly updates on the news, opinion and blogs from across the world of L&D.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared below, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading too.
- Why do we in L&D spend so little in the analysis phase? (How to Accelerate Learning)
- The learning solutions powerlist 100 (Rise Global)
- Much ado about learning (i-love learning)
- Can L&D departments keep pace with business? (Training Industry)
Content seriesView full content series
- Micro-learning: the next big, bad idea (Nick Shackleton-Jones, LinkedIn)
- How will you know that you're making progress? (Turning Over Pebbles blog)
- Learning is complicated (Sukh Pabial)
- Why professionals do things counter to their professional beliefs - often (The Oxford Review)
- The practical guide to fighting the funk while honouring your emotions (Huffington Post)
- The science of gratitude and why it's important in your workplace (Fast Company)
- Leaders: don't be 'they' (David D'Souza, LinkedIn)
- Using rapid development tools to build mobile learning (Association for Talent Ddevelopment)
- Is gamification the remedy for corporate training issues? (Pulse Learning)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!