How to build a successful virtual team
- Introduction of the team, presentation of the expected project goal – Moderator - 20 Min
- Each participant shares expectation toward the team which supports best results (what do I require from my team colleagues that support a better project outcome?) – All - 20 Min
- Each participant shares their motivation to achieve the goal and intention to add value to the project or results – own experience – own strength - All - 20 Min
- Other issues - All
- Completion round – All – 10 Min
- What happened in the last week
- Acknowledged about the successes and steps forward
- Gave their intention to the need for improvements
- Required action points and nomination of owners
- They kept the big picture the moderator reflected were the team is on the way to the goal
*look out for a review of 'Team Magic' in the TrainingZone book club soon.
You might also be interested in
Iris Clermont, university graduated in mathematics, international professional Certified Coach with 25 years of Coaching and Consulting Projects in 20 countries for 30 international companies. Author of Team Magic ISBN-10: 1905823959. You will find numerous references from the webpage:...