Coffee Break: Collaboration, cultural fit and what makes a great mentorby
Here's your lovingly-crafted list of news, blogs and opinion from across the L&D world.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and don't forget to tell us what you've enjoyed reading this week too.
- Why you should care about emotional culture (Talent Culture)
- 11 crucial interview questions to ensure cultural fit (Entrepeneur)
- Collaboration is not 'soft' (Quantum Shifting)
- Using marketing to engage learners (Charity Learning Consortium)
- Is a lack of HR know-how in social media negligent? (Dionne Lew, LinkedIn)
- How well are your leader-managers coaching? (David Goddin, LinkedIn)
- How machine learning and AI will impact our lives—and how to plan for it (Anthony Onesto, LinkedIn)
- Five (ish) books about performance, learning and working out loud (Rachel Burnham)
- The worst thing a public speaker can do (Donald H Taylor, LinkedIn)
- CIPD Branches, doughnuts and strategy (David D'Souza)
- What is the value of your time? (Blake Henegan, LinkedIn)
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!