We've got another bumper pack of L&D blogs, news and opinion for you to peruse over your coffee break.
Let us know what you think about the articles, or if there's something you've particularly enjoyed reading this week.
The world of L&D
- The microlearning millenial myth (Allen Interactions)
- Why training has a bad name - and how we can change it (Learning Rebels)
Engagement & retention
- You need to take leadership development beyond the classroom (HR Bartender)
Content seriesView full content series
- 25 teaching tools for the digital classroom (Teach Thought)
- How diversity & inclusion are driving the bottom line at American Express (Talent Culture)
- How to keep virtual workers engaged (Business News Daily)
- The new employee engagement - find your inner toddler (David Zinger, LinkedIn)
Education & development
- Distance learning universities 'must prove their relevance' (Times Higher Education)
- MOOCs and higher education: evolution or revolution? (Oxofrd University Press)
CIPD L&D show highlights
- #cipdldshow - what I heard and what I think (Wild Fig Solutions blog)
- The rough guide to the CIPD L&D Show 2016 (Jonathan Marshall)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!