We're back after a long weekend, and so if you're feeling as groggy as we are, reading through a few interesting articles over a cup of coffee is exactly what you need.
Here are some of the blogs, features and opinion pieces we've enjoyed in the past week - let us know what you think, and if there's anything you enjoyed reading recently.
Get with the times, L&D!
- Why do those in L&D do what they do? (Andrew Appleby, LinkedIn)
- The future of work is human (Change-Effect)
- What about offboarding? (Entrepeneur)
Being the best trainer
- Your webinar audience isn't all there (Webinar Master)
Content seriesView full content series
- How virtual reality will demoratise learning (Medium)
- Training Nuts & Bolts: Read up! (Learning Solutions)
- A moment to be mindful - do it right now! (Serial Trainer)
- 3 reasons why trainers don't need social media (Learning Rebels)
- Why do men need women in STEM? (Management Today)
- Why I don't believe in talent (Medium)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!